Description of Villa Nor
Located in the heart of one of the most prestigious areas of the Red City, Villa Nor is a calm and relaxing setting in the heart of the palm grove of Bab Atlas.
The house offers an exceptional view of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains and the Jebilates chain, giving it a 360° view.
The city centre, the famous Jamaa El Fna square, the main tourist attractions, and the lively districts of Marrakech are all within easy reach, just a twenty-minute drive away.
Villa Nor is set in a beautiful garden of 1 hectare. It combines all the characteristics of a luxury villa in a minimalist architectural setting.
The construction of the house subtly blends elements of avant-garde European inspiration with the noble materials of the local architectural tradition, such as steel and natural stone. The layout of the house has been carefully designed to provide a comfortable, practical, and easy life in the environment.
The house, with a covered area of 1200 m², consists of two buildings connected by a corridor.
The first building includes :
- An entrance hall with a view of the swimming pool
- A double reception room with living room and dining room with a large fireplace.
- An independent cinema/TV room
- A kitchen with a courtyard and an equipped pantry
- A guest toilet
- A master bedroom with bathroom, study, and dressing room
The second building includes :
- Five suites with private terrace, dressing room, and bathroom
The exterior :
- A large terrace adjoining the living room
- A swimming pool with a length of 23m
- An outdoor living room open on 2 sides surrounded by a large square of white roses
- An outdoor dining room
- The caretaker's house includes a living room, a bedroom, a kitchen, and a bathroom
For more information please contact us.