prices from € 8,400 / week
The villa Adib was designed by architect Raymond Morel and is particularly raveered by its huge and beautiful swimming pool. The 6 generous suites with high ceilings and large windows with significant touches of modern design gives the villa tons of natural light.
There is an organic vegetable garden, orchard and a farm nestled in the garden. Throughout the year, the villa produces fresh products grown in full respect of nature. The Villa produces its own olive oil and most of the cuisine is grown in the garden.
The spa and its wellbeing oils are carefully selected based on their impact to the environment and the villa tries to use local and natural products as much as possible.
The pool is treated with salt, which better protects the body and is also much better for the environment.
Wifi is available throughout the villa and in the garden.
An integrated stereo system is available throughout the villa and around the pool.
The location of the villa in The Palmeraie gives it the advantage of being only a short distance from Marrakech centre and all its treasures so you an your guests can enjoy the best of both worlds.
MINIMUM STAY |
- 3 nights
- 7 nights during high/peak season
- Full privatization
- House staff (1 cook, 1 housekeeper, 1 massage therapist (on request), 1 personnel concierge from 7AM to 10PM, 1 guardian, 1 gardener)
- Breakfast + water, tea, filtrer coffee)
- Airport transfers on request
- Swimming pool heating: 100€ / day
- Hammam & Spa treatments on request
- Half board: 265 MAD per day per pax (lunch or dinner, excl. alcohol, extra fee of 53 MAD for fish)
- Full board: 480 MAD per day per pax (lunch or dinner, excl. alcohol, extra fee of 53 MAD for fish)
- Alcohol drinks can be delivered directly to the villa on request. Corkage fee: 15% of the total amount of the order.
- Aperitif: 100 MAD per day per pax (mini pizza, briouate...)
Contact us for more details
NB: The price shown is a guide only and subject to season. Please contact us for a precise quotation.
On a Map
In the Area
Town centre, Golf, Airport