Description of Villa Absa
A Moorish-inspired Villa with a view of the Atlas, combined with the pure lines of an ethnic, trendy and warm interior decoration.
Villa Absa is the jewel case of calm and refinement of your stay facing the Atlas, on a magnificent plot of 9 800 m2 planted with orange trees, mandarin trees, palm trees, olive trees and thousands of roses.
The property is located just 7 minutes from the bustling Jemaa El Fna square and its colourful souks and 5 minutes from the ville-centre, Gueliz.
It can accommodate a total of 10 to 12 people in perfect conditions of comfort and in a quality of service. 4 large suites in the main villa, all with their own bathroom (the 2 suites on the ground floor also have an outdoor shower), dressing room, terrace and private access, and 2 suites in 2 separate pavilions nestled in the heart of the garden, one African inspired and the other one, Scandinavian inspired.
MINIMUM STAY |
- 3 nights during Low Season
- 5 nights during Mid & High Seasons
- Airport transfers From/To -flexible according to your arrival/departure timings
- Full privatization
- Luxury hotel service (a team of 6 people will be at your disposal)
- Water, tea, filter coffee
- Meals, Alcohol, extras and tips
- Swimming pool heating (40€ per day - optional)
- Wellness care
- Additional guests
7 nights stay = 6 paid nights
10 nights stay = 8 paid nights
14 nights stay = 11 paid nights
NB: The price shown is a guide only and subject to season. Please contact us for a precise quotation.