On the hunt to find property for sale in Morocco? Our extraordinary team at Kensington Morocco has the expertise and knowledge to help turn your real estate dreams into a reality. We have connected countless clients to diverse Villas and Riad Property estates all around Morocco that have exceeded their expectations. We guarantee satisfaction so that you can begin your happily-ever-after Moroccan fairy tale in bliss.
We have stunning luxury villas, riads, apartments, penthouses and development property available around this magical country, whether you are looking to acquire a holiday destination or permanently settle here. We are the trusted providers in Morocco committed to meeting your requirements.
Potential locales and investment property for sale in Morocco include:
- Marrakech: The Mystical Red City and the breathtaking High Atlas Mountains, with an energy and excitement that is unmatched. Serving as our base and offering the most selection and variety of estates in the most beautiful areas.
- Taroudant: Less than a hour away from the coastal city of Agadir, this preserved traditional Berber market town offers peace and tranquility in stunning homes that offer 5 star amenities.
- Essaouria: Our properties available in this popular coastal city range from majestic villas and riads to development properties that are calling for you to add your own special unique touch to make it your own. We also have plots of land in prime locations with breath-taking views available by the hectare to create your dream home from blue-print down to the finest personalised details.
- Casablanca: Morocco’s largest city and economic hub, we offer private villas in the most exclusive neighbors that will keep you connected to the pulse while providing you a bubble of serenity.
- Fes: The oldest of the imperial cities, with a rich history that signifies why it remains one of the world’s gems. Traditional Fes-style riads are available to customize to your modern taste.
- Tanger: A hop, skip and a jump away to Europe by ferry, coveted for over a thousand years as a strategic port south of the Strait of Gibraltar. After a storied history as an international playground, Tanger and the boardwalk have recently undergone a face-lift to give the city new life. Check out the Chilean painter Claudio Bravo’s unreal Tanger palace here.
- Ouarzazate: The Moroccan “Hollywood,” famous as both an entrance to the Sahara and for the countless movies filmed in and around this location. A city with a small-town feel, own a villa property that will make you feel like a movie-star.
Ring one of our multi-lingual representatives on our landline +212 5 24 42 22 29, or reach us on our mobile +212 6 61 55 09 05 to find solutions in your quest for property for sale in Morocco. At Kensington Morocco, we’ll help bring your Moroccan fantasies to sweet life.