Marc Leon – Partner
Marc Leon is a very creative businessman. He has worked in the pharmaceutical industry, the real estate business, as a journalist and has been a professional sportsman. Furthermore he built up one of the most famous car dealerships in Europe.
- Degree from the institute of physics du Globe in Strasbourg
- Pharmaceutical research – Roche in Basel
- Sport journalist at Dernières Nouvelles d’Alsace
- Chairman of the football club FC Mulhouse (France)
- Founder and chairman of MLI – Figeal SA (market leader in the European car dealer ship)
- Developer of luxury and prime real estate projects in Marrakesh
- Languages: French, German, English, Spanish
Alex Peto – Partner
Alex joined the Kensington team as a partner in 2014 – he has over 20 years experience in International real estate having previously been a director for Aylesford International in London. He brings with him a host of new ideas and excellent contacts particularly from the UK market.
Hajar Boumdira – Partner
Hajar Boumdira graduated as an ingeneer in telecommunications. She has a five years experience in the real estate sector. Indeed, she contributed to the launch and development of Kens Hington Finest Properties, a Christie’s affiliate.
From prospection to customer care or sales, Hajar was a strong asset in developing our customer base and commercial features.
- Languages: Arabic, French, English
Fiona Guerra – Executive Assistant
At Kensington Luxury Properties, Fiona takes care of PR & Communication along with the rental activities. Franco-Italian and active traveler, she recently settled in Marrakech and quickly blends in the agency’s life .
- Graduated in cultural & event communication
- Production assistant in a Parisian event agency
- Founder of tourism activities in South India
- Product & Contracting Manager in a high end travel agency in Cambodia
Saida El Mouttacil – Assistant
Graduated from the university of Cadi Ayyad de Marrakech in English literature. Saida began her career in tourism but has since worked as an assistant in various agencies and hotels before joining our team in January 2015.
- Languages – Arabic, French and English